Order Exam Copies
For qualified instructors in the US and Canada who are considering a book for course adoption, Ingram Academic Services offers a single location to order all the exam copies you need.
$5 per Paperback
$10 per Hardback
The instructor may keep the book after examining it for course use.
Due to the pandemic, we are allowing exam and desk copies to ship directly to instructor home addresses.
At this time, we only process physical exam and desk copies. Please reach out to the publisher directly if you prefer digital format.
Desk Copy Policy
Professors who have adopted a book for a course may receive a copy for classroom use based on the total enrollment for the class:
- Enrollment 15-30 students, get one desk copy
- Enrollment 31-50 students, get two desk copies
- Enrollment of 51 or more, get three desk copies
Please note that these free desk copy allowances represent industry standards. If you are teaching a course with a very large class size please send a written description of the course, the enrollment, and the number of TAs to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will evaluate your need and reply to you directly.
Trouble locating a title?
Publishers determine which titles to feature on the Ingram Academic site. If you can't find a title, please reach out to email@example.com and we'll work with the publisher to determine if we should include on the site.
Guidelines for Ordering
- You must have an Ingram Academic account.
- Instructor must be based within the US or Canada
- All orders within the US are shipped via UPS Mail Innovations. Please allow 2–3 weeks for delivery.
- We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses. Please provide a street address.
- If you have any questions regarding your order, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For books that have not yet been published, the exam copy request will be backordered for up to 6 months, until the publication date of the book.
- If the book you requested is temporarily out of stock, we will backorder your request for 90 days.